Large enough to make a difference in transport and logistics, but small enough to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
PanKarpathia started the business in 2004, as a freight forwarder. The activity has developed continuously, in line with the evolution of the business environment and internal efforts for improving, so that in 2007, the first long distance trucks have been acquired.
In 2011, the business was extended by introducing logistic services, the total storage surface area operated currently is approximative 16,500 sq m, distributed in three locations in Romania: Bucharest, Craiova and Oradea.
The main business segments of PanKarpathia are:
- International transport
- Domestic transport
- Logistics and warehousing
- Distribution services within Romania
The main European routes we operate are: Austria | Benelux countries | Bulgaria | Czech Republic | France | Germany | Italy | United Kingdom | Poland | Scandinavian countries | Slovakia | Spain | Hungary | Romania – domestic transport
The logistics and transport performance is a top priority for the entire Pankarpathia team. We concentrate all our efforts in providing customised transport, logistics and distribution solutions to our customers, necessary for the development of their supply chain and sales activity.
- Flexibility – a varied transport capacity depending on the operating conditions
- Professionalism – an experienced team always focusing on generating the maximum customer satisfaction
- Fast Feedback Time– we process your order and organize the transport, 7 days a week, including the weekend
Pankarpathia has a modern long and medium range trucks fleet, all transport vehicles have EURO 6, EURO 5 and EURO 4 standards. The fleet contains:
- 95 pcs tractors – 40 tones; brands: Renault, Mercedes, Iveco
- 95 pcs semitrailers for general goods – 90 m3 – 100 m3 Krone, Schmitz, Kogel
- 15 pcs trucks 18 to – 45 m3 Renault
- 10 pcs trucks 6.5 to – 25 m3 Renault
- 5 pcs cargo vans 3.5 to – 17 m3
All transport vehicles have GPS tracking systems, radio stations to communicate with the driver, for a more efficient transport and distribution management.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Considering our main transport activity and its implications on the global environment we are constantly concerned about preserving the green environment and the reduction of our own polluting activities.
In this respect, we are constantly preoccupied in having:
- Low emission transport units
- A system of continuously managing and monitoring the tires
- Precise scheduling of the routes and avoiding long, inefficient routes
Pankarpathia has the following certifications:
- Quality Management System Certification ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System Certification ISO14001:2004
Pankarpathia is a TRANSPOREON member.