Big enough to make a difference in the transport and logistics sector, but small enough to pay attention to each company.
PanKarpathia Logistics – the long-term partner on the road to success.
PanKarpathia Logistics started operations in 2004 as a transport company. The activity has developed continuously along with the evolution of the business environment and the internal efforts, so that in 2007 the first trucks were purchased. In 2011, the activity was expanded with the introduction of logistics services, the total storage area is currently operated in a 14,000 square meters warehouse, in Oradea.
Until now, the truck fleet and the logistics and warehousing services have been the main directions of development so that the turnover is determined by the sale of its own transport capacity and by the logistics and warehousing activity carried out.
The main sectors of activity of PanKarpathia Logistics are:
- International transport
- Domestic transport
- Logistics and warehousing
Logistics performance is a maximum priority for the entire PanKarpathia Logistics team. We rely on a continuous and constant growth of our activity supporting the development of our clients through the range of complete transport and logistics solutions we offer.
Pankarpathia Logistics has a modern fleet of trucks and goods vehicles, with EURO 6 standards distributed as follows:
- tractor units – 40 tons; Mercedes and Renault brand up to 2 years old
- general and cold goods semi-trailers – 90 m3 – 100 m3; brand: Krone, Schmitz, Kogel
All cars have GPS tracking systems, communication stations with the driver for a more efficient management of the transport and distribution service.
Due to the activity we carry out and its implications on the environment, we are concerned to contribute to the conservation of the environment and to reduce its impact on it.
Activities undertaken in this regard:
- Low emission transport units
- Tire management and continuous monitoring
- Precise scheduling of routes and avoiding unnecessary distances
- The certifications obtained validate the importance we attach to quality in all processes related to the three main areas of activity of Pankarpathia Logistics – transport, logistics / warehousing and distribution.
PanKarpathia Logistics holds the following certifications:
- The reference standard in quality management ISO 9001: 2008
- The reference standard in the environmental management system SO14001: 2004
- PanKarpathia Logistics company is a TRANSPOREON member